Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, predicted at the end of the 20th century that "by 2005, there will be two types of companies in the world — those that do business on the Internet and those that go out of business." Time has confirmed that the prediction is 100% correct. Website development in our time is not a whim, not an expensive analogue of a page on the social network. A corporate Web site is a comprehensive business tool that includes important information, advertising, feedback from your audience, and much more.
Brutka company is pleased to offer you a full range of services for creating turnkey websites, from collecting requirements and expectations, to registering a domain name, choosing the right hosting and putting the site into operation.
Steps for creating a standard site
- Development and content of the site
- Site Submission
- You are submitting a site development request
- Brutka’s manager advises you on our products, conducts a survey
- Send a brief on the creation of the site
- A brief is filled out
- If necessary, we help fill out a brief by clarifying terms and questions
- A package that suits your needs is selected
- Selection and coordination of CMS (content management system) is carried out
- CMS is deployed on the hosting of our company
- If a site with an individual design was ordered, the designer draws layouts according to your wishes
- Webmaster typeset the site according to the selected template or drawn design
- Copywriter writes texts for your site
- A content manager fills the site with your materials and written texts
- A link to the finished site on the test domain is sent
- You check the site, if you don’t like something or have any wishes, then send comments and corrections
- We are making changes and getting approval from you
- We place the site on the main hosting / domain and transfer all accesses
- The site is ready! You can move on to promotion and advertising!